The world of wine travel is filled with exciting attractions, great experiences, people, history and much more. While we like sharing our own finds, we’d love to hear from you.
Become a Wineopolis Guest Blogger and help us tell the story of the most-amazing, most-fun and not-to-be-missed wine travel adventures.
We’re always looking for good articles written by fellow wine lovers like us to share with the Wineopolis community of over 22,000 fans!
How can you contribute? It’s simple! Share the favorite latest places where you: Wine, Dine, See or Stay, a great experience that you’ve had at a local event, or anything else that you can think of that the Citizens of Wineopolis would enjoy hearing about. Every month, we’ll select a few submissions and publish them at Wineopolis.
Criteria for written submissions:
- Words: 200-300
- Links: Hyperlink to any destinations or establishments mentioned, otherwise we will include links that we feel suffice.
- Photos: Upload/include any photos that you would like included within your post. Please also identify where you would like your photo inserted within the text of the post.
Criteria for photo submissions:
- Provide a minimum of 3 clear quality photos.
- Provide a caption/description for each photo submitted
- Upload photos here; otherwise provide the URL to which your photos can be found.
Please understand that we will strive to publish the majority of our submissions, but, unfortunately, we will not be able to publish everything that is submitted. All submissions will go through an editing and approval process that, in turn, could potentially require revisions, edits, or reworked ideas.
If we choose to publish your submission, we will certainly contact you with further details.
Also, all of our Wineopolis blog posts will be shared through the Wineopolis Press social media channels, which include Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.